With 4 cGMP plants, 500 employees and a portfolio of about 70 high quality products, Dipharma is one of the major European producers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, serving a large base of pharmaceutical companies all around the world.
• More than 60 years of experience in handling complex and hazardous chemical
• Expertise in nitration, nitroesterification, high pressure hydrogenation and
• Strategic partnership with BIAZZI, world leader in nitration and complex
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
• All of our plants are regularly inspected by US FDA and European Agencies
• First inspection by US FDA in 1970
• Internal Intellectual Property department to monitor IP situation and
developments to ensure strict respect of third-party patents
• 165 patents or patent applications filed
• State-of-the-art laboratories and 40 experienced researchers in R&D,
reinforced by ongoing collaborations with university research institutes
• Our patented innovative synthetic routes supported many of our clients'
successful early product launches